Photography - Home/Lifestyle

In my publication and on it's accompanying website I intend to have a feature on lifestyle and home design, I needed to have a good number of photos to do this and so I took a series. The home I shot these images in was very rich in detail with lot of little trinklets, it was laid out in a beautifully chaotic way which saw all the individual aspects blend into one interesting layout. I feel this was the right location to shoot in as the home would be similar to that of my target audience and would show that such a feat was achievable in their own homes.

I was conscious to take a number of different images and ensured I had a mixture of close ups, mid shots and long shots of the house to give audiences a real feel of the overall atmosphere of the place while also being able to focus in on important details and objects in the home.

From the following I will chose the ones I want to use in my production:






























Comments