Shot List
For my publication and ancillary tasks I will need a number of different shots. To establish how many images I need and what the subject of them should be I compiled a list of images to take:
Images for the magazine:
Front Cover - A single image to take up the entire page (possibly one or two models on a staircase?) needs to be good quality and interesting
Contents - Several images to represent the different types of articles in the publication - one of a home layout, fashion editorial, product?
Feature Page/ Article - Depending on the topic I make the feature focus on I will need at least two photographs to use on the page to keep the balance between image and text consistent with the ratios seen in existing media
Images for the website:
I will need a number of images to advertise different articles available on the webpage, these will need to be of good quality and cover a wide range of subjects to illustrate to an audience that there is a variety of content available to them.
Images for the billboard:
I will need a single image of incredibly good quality for this as it will be blown up to a bigger size and the sole focus of the board. I will determine the subject of the image when I am sure of what I want the board to focus on
Images for the magazine:
Front Cover - A single image to take up the entire page (possibly one or two models on a staircase?) needs to be good quality and interesting
Contents - Several images to represent the different types of articles in the publication - one of a home layout, fashion editorial, product?
Feature Page/ Article - Depending on the topic I make the feature focus on I will need at least two photographs to use on the page to keep the balance between image and text consistent with the ratios seen in existing media
Images for the website:
I will need a number of images to advertise different articles available on the webpage, these will need to be of good quality and cover a wide range of subjects to illustrate to an audience that there is a variety of content available to them.
Images for the billboard:
I will need a single image of incredibly good quality for this as it will be blown up to a bigger size and the sole focus of the board. I will determine the subject of the image when I am sure of what I want the board to focus on
Comments
Post a Comment